We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Ford focus 2006 radio code required
Hi There,
I took my battery out my Focus to charge it over Christmas and you've guessed it - the radio is now asking for a code when I turn it on.
I entered the code from the hand book but it did not work. Clearly this suggests the radio has been changed since original purchase. I bought the four hooks/pins from ebay to remove it to get the codes which are:
Serial Number 3M5F-18C821-BE
M014699
Can anybody help me get the access code please?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Dave (Newcastle, England.)
I took my battery out my Focus to charge it over Christmas and you've guessed it - the radio is now asking for a code when I turn it on.
I entered the code from the hand book but it did not work. Clearly this suggests the radio has been changed since original purchase. I bought the four hooks/pins from ebay to remove it to get the codes which are:
Serial Number 3M5F-18C821-BE
M014699
Can anybody help me get the access code please?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Dave (Newcastle, England.)
0
Comments
-
you need to post your request here, someone will help you with the code.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4836870 -
Many Thanks. Will do.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards