We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Ford Radio Codes
Kittybutter
Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi,
I'm new to this! Can anyone help me please I've just changed my alternator and my car radio is not working. Does anyone have the code for a Ford Focus 52 reg s/n: M287994.
Thanking you in advance.
I'm new to this! Can anyone help me please I've just changed my alternator and my car radio is not working. Does anyone have the code for a Ford Focus 52 reg s/n: M287994.
Thanking you in advance.
0
Comments
-
0
-
Thanks Worried Jim I'm not getting the hang of this!0
-
Why wake-up a dead thread to spam us when we already have two effective and popular free codes threads that already cover most makes?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards