23 replies 20.8K views
13»

Replies

• nkomp18nkomp18 Forumite
    193 Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    Oh crap...

I wish I had read this thread before putting an order forward with them. I just ordered a sofa bed but according to the website, I can easily just cancel it because it hasn't been processed/shipped yet.

Do you think I should just cancel it then, or just wait to see whether I'll also become yet another disgruntled customer of theirs?

I couldn't find the sofa bed I wanted anywhere else though, so I'm really hoping that they're not all that bad after all? :/
  • nkomp18nkomp18 Forumite
    193 Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    I was concerned when I saw this forum thread but I'm here to update with my experience.

It was very positive. They delivered on the dot and it was in impeccable condition.

So either they have improved or perhaps people post on these forums when things go wrong, and never when things go well.

Either way, for someone else that might be worried, I wanted to say that I had a good experience
  • Having waited over a week for a chest of drawers to be delivered, i found this an interesting article from Helen, and some reassuring comments from the spokesman at WorldStores. I then noticed the date of the article - 18 months ago!

Why do Worldstores continue to use XDP as a delivery company, when they receive so many bad review? Are they working in collaboration? Sites like Trustpilot, ReviewCentre and others list endless bad reviews from people who have experienced how XDP operate. It looks like there has been little change since the article was written.

If your item isn't delivered on time, i would cancel your order and ask for a full refund. I think people actually get lucky if they get items delivered as expected.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides