FREE Show for Business Startups - NEC

There is a FREE show being held at the NEC on 3rd and 4th June for Business Startups.

Request your free tickets here: http://www.bstartup.com/free_tickets.php
3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
:beer:

Comments

• Triple_B_2
    Triple_B_2 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Stuck in a rut? Wanna get out of the rat race? Tired of working for your boss? Wanna start your own business?

Check out the Business Startup Exhibition on 3-4 June 2005 at Birmingham NEC. Register on the website (follow the link below):-

I went last year (EXCEL, London), it was very informative. They hosted seminars with some keynote speakers which were packed out (people got turned away). Whether you are in the planning or improvement stages of your business click below to find out more:-

https://www.bstartup.com/free_tickets.php

Word of advise, make sure you plan in advance the following:-
    1)what you want out of the seminar/exhibition
    2) strategically plan which seminars to attend and stalls to be visited.

You will be surprised how quick 8 hours tick by.
    Who said there was no such thing as a free lunch!?
    Quitters never win and winners never quit :A
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    Hi - I posted this on the small business board last week - it is a good idea posting here too as there may be people not looking a the small business forum with potential business ideas!
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • Triple_B_2
    Triple_B_2 Posts: 35 Forumite
    I thought it might have been posted already but wasnt too sure as this is my first post........ i finally gave something back to MSE! Yeaaaaah!
    Quitters never win and winners never quit :A
  • Many thanks triple B,

you know after watching The Apprentice with Alan Sugar, I have decided to have a go of doing something. I dont like working for others. I have always had many ideas, but not known what to or how to do something about it, this. hopefully the business startup exhibition will give me lots of info to act upon on, and point me in the rite direction.

you are a star BBB, i have a spare ticket for the Good homes exhibition inbirmingham, would u be interested in coming along?

iLikeMySushiRaw :T
  • rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Thanks for this, unfortunately I will have to move it over to the small biz board
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• bridiej
    bridiej Posts: 5,775 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I've merged this as it's a duplicate :)

I just pop in now and then.... :)
    transcribing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories