E: DAILY Yeo valley fruit machine various prizes (Purchase/Instant/Daily)

Options
Blulu
Blulu Posts: 7,644 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 10 July 2014 at 11:10AM in Game over
It's back. Says from 6th Jan until further notice. Same as before, three spins per day. Instant win (or more likely instant lose).

Linkypoos

Blu X
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!

Comments

• layla1979
    layla1979 Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    its already in dailies
    Thanks to everyone who posts
    @laylafletcher FB layla fletcher
    IM GETTING MARRIED :happyhear
  • layla1979
    layla1979 Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I do the daily thread, the link to the comp is fine
    Thanks to everyone who posts
    @laylafletcher FB layla fletcher
    IM GETTING MARRIED :happyhear
  • Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,030 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 7 January 2014 at 12:44PM
    Options
    Don't forget the Yeokens can now earn you offers, including some freebies! :D

I've just got a free kids book in exchange for 60 yeokens :D :j

100 Yeokens for their Cookery book (presently out of stock :()
    60 Yeokens for one Free kids book (in stock :))
    40 Yeokens for their shopping bag (presently out of stock :()
    The others are all 10-15% off other products (Cornishware/Sofa.com/Biscuiteers/Bramley products)

Just thought I'd mention - HTH :j

Edit: Just seen this...
    Shopping bags + Cookery books - Sorry we're sold out of this offer, 20 will be available on 13th Jan 2014
    The % off offers all seem to be ending 31st March (except Biscuiteers which ends 16th Feb) They cost 20 Yeokens to claim

The freebie cookery book/kids book/shopping bag - these offers also end 31st March :eek: so best get earning those Yeokens! :rotfl:
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just wondered if anyone has managed to get a cookery book or bag as every time I've looked they've been out of stock? When I looked last week the website said 20 (of the books and bags) would be available on 3 Feb so I looked that morning, and the date had changed to tomorrow (5 Feb). Maybe they'll have some tomorrow?!
  • Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,030 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    anj67 wrote: »
    Just wondered if anyone has managed to get a cookery book or bag as every time I've looked they've been out of stock? When I looked last week the website said 20 (of the books and bags) would be available on 3 Feb so I looked that morning, and the date had changed to tomorrow (5 Feb). Maybe they'll have some tomorrow?!

Yes, I managed to request one of the bags about a week ago - I think it's just a case of watching the re-stock dates and pouncing as soon as the item/s are shown as available again!
    :D
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=
  • anj67
    Options
    Ok, thanks, will keep checking, Biker*Chick. Did you have to pay postage and packing?
  • anj67
    Options
    I managed to claim a £30 Boden voucher on Wednesday but am not sure whether it's going to be emailed or snail mailed. Has anyone else claimed one? I have emailed Yeo Valley but haven't heard back yet.
  • Idol_Eyes
    Idol_Eyes Posts: 6,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure as to the status of this thread now but bumping to say the current competition is to win one of 15 Oyster Mushroom Kitchen Gardens (grow your own mushrooms)
    https://www.yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens/fruit-machine
    2023 £2180, 2022 £300, 2021 £1800, 2015 £3790, 2014 £4460
  • Idol_Eyes
    Options
    https://www.yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens/fruit-machine

Bumping again to add new prize details
    WIN A STUNNING STASH OF KALLO GOODIES
    We have five Kallo collections to give away, each containing lots of lovely rice cakes, as well as a Kallo storage tin, travel mug, water bottle, chopping board and jute bag!

Your stash will be brimming with Kallo’s entire range of rice cakes – including their seasoned corn cakes and delicious chocolate thins. And you’ll also get a super-exclusive, hand-illustrated Kallo storage tin to keep your rice cakes extra-fresh and nibble-free!
  • Idol_Eyes
    Options
    https://www.yeovalley.co.uk/things-to-do/fruit-machine

WIN A BEE HABITAT FROM THE EDEN PROJECT
    To celebrate the broadcast of BBC2’s Hive Alive (filmed in our Organic Garden), we’ve teamed up with the Eden Project to give away 20 pollinating bee logs to help make your garden a more bee-friendly zone. Each log comes with a packet of Meadow Mix Wildflower Seeds to attract butterflies, bees and other wildlife into your garden. Just spin our Fruit Machine and your flowerbeds could soon be buzzing with life.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport