We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wait till Oct or Not for Balance Transfer
olioli86
Posts: 5 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi all,
First time poster so hope I am doing this right. I've recently seen some decent looking offers on balance transfers. Specifically the Lloyds 24 months 0% interest for 1.49% fee on transfers, but am in a dilemma...
I'm currently with a tesco card that is interest free until October and I'm not sure whether to wait till nearer then or swap now and take this offer, due to fear or the offers being worse then.
I know I'm asking for some crystal ball gazing, but is it more sensible to wait or take the offer now (this is bearing in mind that I would not intend on doing another balance transfer by the end of this period either way, should be paid off.)
Thanks
First time poster so hope I am doing this right. I've recently seen some decent looking offers on balance transfers. Specifically the Lloyds 24 months 0% interest for 1.49% fee on transfers, but am in a dilemma...
I'm currently with a tesco card that is interest free until October and I'm not sure whether to wait till nearer then or swap now and take this offer, due to fear or the offers being worse then.
I know I'm asking for some crystal ball gazing, but is it more sensible to wait or take the offer now (this is bearing in mind that I would not intend on doing another balance transfer by the end of this period either way, should be paid off.)
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Hi all,
First time poster so hope I am doing this right. I've recently seen some decent looking offers on balance transfers. Specifically the Lloyds 24 months 0% interest for 1.49% fee on transfers, but am in a dilemma...
I'm currently with a tesco card that is interest free until October and I'm not sure whether to wait till nearer then or swap now and take this offer, due to fear or the offers being worse then.
I know I'm asking for some crystal ball gazing, but is it more sensible to wait or take the offer now (this is bearing in mind that I would not intend on doing another balance transfer by the end of this period either way, should be paid off.)
Thanks
there is no reason not to apply nowEU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances0 -
thanks. The only real reason would be if I could leave money in savings for another 8 months at the end getting interest I thought.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards