Valentines day

Yes some people might think it' a bit early to be mentioning Valentines day. I searched for homemade valentines ideas but couldn't find anything is there a thread here i am missing?

tia
Irregular choice addict:j

You wanna hot body You wanna Bugatti
You wanna Maserati You better work B1tch!!!!!

:A 17.04.13 :A29.09.13

Comments

• qwiksave
    qwiksave Posts: 4,456 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful
    Marilyn Monroe
  • I tend to google 'images' then add the ones I like to a sheet of A4 and print it out as inspiration. There are lots of free designs available mostly for personal use only but there are some free use ones. Try searching on a different machine, you will get different searches then.
  • thick_tom
    thick_tom Posts: 2,174 Forumite
    who is valentine? :)
  • Have you tried Pinterest? Usually really good for idea's Xx
    Life is too short... To not be YOU! :heart:
  • Kinski
    Kinski Posts: 874 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Groan, I've got three birthdays on valentines day, my twins will be 32 ( I think ) and one of my dogs will be seven, oh and I don't bother doing anything any more as we've been together for ever but I might just for devilment make him something.
  • jap200
    jap200 Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    I found this lovely stiched card in an envelope a few years ago and was going to do one for my hubby for valentines when a friend pointed out that it is the sort of thing that I would like to receive and would appreciate and put on display myself, but he wouldn't. Sad, but true.

If your partner is more romantic and appreciative of the 'home-made' than mine then see the link below for a tutorial. I think I might do an adapted version for mother's day instead. My mum would definitely appreciate this.

http://lucykatecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/love-letter-for-valentine-tutorial-and.html

loveletter1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport