We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucking into 2014

1…10301031103310351036…2052

Comments

  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    get a lot of things in charity shops ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,searched this got 9 bucks
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hmmm, no PL surveys, no Gold surveys, no Daily Survey, DQ'd from both Trusted Surveys. I hope something turns up later! I have to go out for a few hours soon as well, so can't even get encrave or radio. Grr.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

    Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

    Total: £666.66
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,664 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    6sb for search Stroller
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£3,882.57🎄2025…£4083.🎄2026
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    artydoll wrote: »
    get a lot of things in charity shops ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,searched this got 9 bucks

    thanks got me 8sb
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just spent 50mins on a survey to tell me at the end you have completed this survey before not happy, just put a ticket in
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    pet cemetery
    for 8 and singles
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

  • Johncamilla
    Johncamilla Posts: 18 Forumite
    artydoll wrote: »
    get a lot of things in charity shops ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,searched this got 9 bucks

    Thanks also got me 8SB :rotfl:
  • purplesarah
    purplesarah Posts: 25 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    juliesg wrote: »
    Just spent 50mins on a survey to tell me at the end you have completed this survey before not happy, just put a ticket in

    Was it the email survey about your most recent shopping trip? The exact same thing happened to me! I even finished the survey and opted to answer extra questions at the end. Took me well over an hour in the end and when it was over I was told I was disqualified because I had done the survey before, I would remember if I had - it was the longest survey I've ever done :eek:
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Was it the email survey about your most recent shopping trip? The exact same thing happened to me! I even finished the survey and opted to answer extra questions at the end. Took me well over an hour in the end and when it was over I was told I was disqualified because I had done the survey before, I would remember if I had - it was the longest survey I've ever done :eek:

    No it was about children and what they do in there spare time toys v technology
  • purplesarah
    purplesarah Posts: 25 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    juliesg wrote: »
    No it was about children and what they do in there spare time toys v technology

    I was also disqualified from that one! After answering all the questions where you fill in how many hours and minutes your kid does each activity.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.