Is PlayStation Plus worth it?

2»

Comments

• I Got my PS4 day one. But decided to sell and get one later 2014 when all the software and hardware glitches get ironed out. Also there will be games specifically made for PS4 hardware available. Plus you will have a good choice on PLUS.
  • law_1990 wrote: »
    Yeah you need PS+ to play any kind of online game modes (unless it's f2p).
    atm there's only 2 games on offer for PS4 but i'm sure more will come as the months go by.

I do believe EU get Don't Starve on January 8th
    Knowledge is a tool, and like all tools, its impact is in the hands of the user.
  • Also dont forget if you have all 3 systems ps3/ ps4 and a vita you get free games on all systems for tgr price of 1 ps plus sub
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    law_1990 wrote: »
    Yeah you need PS+ to play any kind of online game modes (unless it's f2p).
    atm there's only 2 games on offer for PS4 but i'm sure more will come as the months go by.

Only for PS4 though.

Online gaming remains free on PS3 and Vita.
  • Percy1983
    Percy1983 Posts: 5,244 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    RichL74 wrote: »
    Only for PS4 though.

Online gaming remains free on PS3 and Vita.

There is a price to free online, they are cutting off some games games, GT5 being one of the more notable.
    Have my first business premises (+4th business) 01/11/2017
    Quit day job to run 3 businesses 08/02/2017
    Started third business 25/06/2016
    Son born 13/09/2015
    Started a second business 03/08/2013
    Officially the owner of my own business since 13/01/2012
  • Yes, definitely worth it!
  • Yep, I love it :) got loads of neat games from it!

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • absolutely and I'm pro Xbox

PS3 has been sat in the bedroom for ages used for a bluray player and not much else we even use the 2nd Xbox as a sky multiroom box in there and for streaming stuff from the PC.

I got £15 worth of amazon vouchers and decided to take the plunge with a 3 month sub, which I activated just after Xmas and upto now I've had Devil May Cry, Boarderlands2, Little Big Planet2 & Remember Me. All games I probably wouldn't of bought outright but as I'm likely to get at least 5 games (i guess) over the next 2 months of my sub its well worth my £15. I'll be getting another one when this one expires as I was giving myself at least 12 months before upgrading to next get just playing through 360 games I have/want to get & finish but this may extend that even longer which would make it even better value if I pluck for a PS4 as I'll of had 10-15 game in the 12months and will still have them as I'll need PS+ for a PS4 to playonline
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure