🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

MSE News: New Scottish bankruptcy law 'will cause misery', debt groups say

Options
124»

Comments

• macbabypam
    Options
    I will leave it at that, as I'm aware how many "politically correct" people frequent these Boards and my views on this are unfashionable at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I don't think your opinion is ' unfashionable', I belive it is narrow minded and unfair.

Just remember ' there but for the grace of God go I ', you never know what is round the corner for you and believe me, you are very lucky if you can get through this life without ever finding out.
  • TheGardener
    TheGardener Posts: 3,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    However, ...What is really disappointing is that the author of the 'news article' behind this debate still hasn't amended his piece which is poorly worded and misleading. I would have expected better from a MSE article....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport