We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Bills on credit file?
I paid late a few times. But I didnt see them on my noddle account.
So I am hoping for a definitive answer. thanks.
Comments
-
Council Tax no but some utilities do. EOn report to Equifax but not to Noddle / CallCredit. You need to get a statutory report or free trial from Equifax and Experian if you are worried about something.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
British Gas report to Equifax, I've still got accounts showing for Gas and Electric from 4 years ago, although settled.0
-
BT report to Equifax.0
-
No BT on my Equifax report
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
There is on mine.0
-
Maybe because I never had a payable bill, paid line rental up front and never made a chargeable call.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
I pay for the phone and broadband in my name, these don't show up in Experian nor CallCredit.
Should other direct debits appear? Insurance etc.?
I don't have any missed payments / defaults with these. In fact, it would be nice if they were on a positive factor!0 -
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
