MBNA live chat?

Options
Hi everyone

I'm trying very hard to find the link to the live chat facility on the MBNA UK website as I cannot deal with the call centres for various reasons (mainly I can't understand the strong accents and hate asking them to repeat themselves ad nauseam until I get whatever they are trying to say)

I know it's there as I used it the other day, but it seems to have vanished..... does anybody have a link to it?

I have tried to contact MBNA via email but they haven't replied, and I am being hounded by the call centre numerous times a day on both mobile and land lines.

I'm happy to deal with them - just not on the phone.

Thanks in anticipation

Comments

• Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    I think you can only see the option after you have logged in.
    Have you logged in?

If you don't want them to contact you by phone have you tried sending them a letter to say that you want all future communication to be in writing - Harassment by telephone
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    Just a side-note...

If you do use the Live Chat you should consider saving the conversation. I think there is normally an option to do that.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • CaroUK
    Options
    Thanks Tixy

The problem is that I can't actually log in......

I don't physically have the card, so I don't have the security number I need to register for the online services, and short of phoning them, I can't get any further.

I hate dealing with these people on the phone as they tie me up in knots - I'm far more articulate and sensible on a keyboard
  • Tixy
    Options
    If this relates to a debt you have defaulted on then you would probably be best to avoid both telephoning them and using live chat and putting all communication to them in writing and posting it.
  • CaroUK
    CaroUK Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Despite talking to a real live person yesterday, and setting up a direct debit, this morning I have already had two more calls from the call centre, despite telling them that I won't answer the phone to them

How on earth do I get them to stop? It's got to the point where I won't pick up the landline, and as fast as I block the calls on my mobile, they call from another number!
  • Tixy
    Options
    CaroUK wrote: »
    How on earth do I get them to stop?

Post them the letter linked to in post #2.
  • CaroUK
    Options
    Thanks Tixy - will do!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts