Merchant In Relation With Ewallets

Options
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for coming to your forum. Could anyone please tell me the name of merchant account provider(s) with cards virtual terminal who offer possibility of depositing the funds (minus their fees) to different location (e.g. ewallet account) and Not just bank account? I am searching for such virtual terminal
(merchant account) provider. I am aware 99% of them provide only depositing funds on bank account but I have been searching long time for anyone from other 1% group, no success so far. I also tried to apply for mercant access, obviously with virtual terminal, on Paypal and Skrill but have never received any reply.

Would appreciate your help a lot.

Regards.

Comments

• grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 4 December 2013 at 12:23PM
    Options
    Are you not in UK?
    In UK you can deposit funds to bank accounts via terminals in bank branches only.

Re e-wallets, see the website of the particular e-wallet you need for the places where you can make deposits. IIRC it's PayPoint terminals/merchants in UK for some e-wallets.
  • dog0
    dog0 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    no, USA - was asking for USA because american express cannot be used on some ewallets under specific conditions such as USA personal skrill accounts, nowhere on neteller, etc. I think you have misunderstood my question so I will try to clarify again: I am aware direct deposit via american express credit card to ewallet's balance is almost impossible. Noone can do this. So I am asking for alternative option with intermediate location which would be credit cards charging virtual terminal. But all, well not all but 99%, virtual terminal providers deposit funds (minus fees) from virtual terminal only on bank account. For card verification isn't problem, I can check my statement or call and can verify it at any time.

Bank account has nothing to do with my question, I would need deposit on ewallet's balance. Explaining I can pay with Paypal using added/confirmed card and charge will be directly and instantly on card won't help because I repeat for third time that I must have balance on ewallet available. I tried to pay via Paypal as I just described but getting errors all the time so thats why I need way to fund (from amex) ewallet's balance account. So i am searching for such intermediate location (cards virtual terminal provider or whatever) who would deposit (minus fees) funds on ewallet and NOT bank account.

One option could as intermediate location could be Moneypak ecurrency (''ewallet''), those funds can be added on Paypal as balance but I don't know how and where to buy Moneypak ONLINE (!) with amex card.
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This is a uk based site so you may have to find a us based one for a relevant answer.
  • NowRetired
    Options
    This is a uk based site so you may have to find a us based one for a relevant answer.

Does a site such as this exist outside the UK?
    Getting forgetful, if you think I've asked this before I probably have. :rotfl:
  • grumbler
    Options
    This depends on your definition of 'as this'.
    There are plenty of forums all over the world covering pretty much everything. Just google.
  • dog0
    Options
    i think UK merchant who would send from virtual terminal to ewallet (minus fees) should accept amex USA card, even if ip is UK one. Which one does?
  • grumbler
    Options
    dog0 wrote: »
    i think UK merchant who would send from virtual terminal to ewallet (minus fees) should accept amex USA card, even if ip is UK one. Which one does?
    Can you say clearly what you want actually?

I don't think that any 'merchants' do online uploads to e-wallets. Normally they provide this service in stores. If the store accepts Amex then it can be used for loading funds to a e-wallet.

Some e-wallets allow you making card deposits to your account at their own websites.
  • dog0
    Options
    Merchants Never provide services in stores because they offer their service only online. I think we don't understand each other about the term ''merchant''. With this term I was referring to the service provider who offers online credit cards charging virtual terminal where user of this terminal manually type on the keyboard (or copy paste) specific credit card details including billing information if necessary, confirm the charge. Credit card details ''come'' from esigned authorization form sent by the client IF he/she agrees with issued invoice. Then funds after being settled (few hours or max one day [24 hours]) get processed and arrive usually to the bank account which is NOT appropriate option for me. I must use american express USA credit card on such virtual/online terminal (=merchant). However the funds in my case MUST arrive to ewallet (skrill, egopay, paypal, whatever) instead of bank account. Where I am from doesn't matter for virtual terminal provider (merchant) because those online terminals can always (they must) charge valid credit cards issued Worldwide. In ideal situation I would use skrill's own merchant service or paypal's own one but I never receive their replies. Applied countless of times, never got anything. So my question remains.
  • grumbler
    Options
    dog0 wrote: »
    ...I think we don't understand each other about the term ''merchant''.
    We certainly don't. And I still struggle to understand what you want or what problems you are experiencing.

Don't know about Paypal but you can upload funds to Skrill from a CC. What replies do you never receive?
  • dog0
    Options
    I cannot upload funds to skrill because I am getting error all the time. To save your time and my time, I will avoid explanation of skrill problem. So its not working, neither pp does. I think there is no other ewallets that would accept amex. So I would still like to know which virtual terminal provider offers what I asked for (transfer from vt to ewallet)? I need one urgently and did my best but cannot find.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure