Well i have just received a PCN from smart parking. For apparently parking all day in a local ASDA in Sheffield on Chaucer Road. In this time i was able to get from there to Darnall in 15 minutes, do a 8 hour shift at work. Then go up to the Arbourthorne after 5.15 pm and back to ASDA to pick up my car for 7.20 pm. I know that red bull gives you wings but i dont drink it. I am not aware that i have ever done any time travelling but i must have been wonder woman that day. So much in a name Smart Parking. Think someone needs to look at the footage again... :mad:

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    34.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tajbat147 wrote: »
    Well i have just received a PCN from smart parking. For apparently parking all day in a local ASDA in Sheffield on Chaucer Road. In this time i was able to get from there to Darnall in 15 minutes, do a 8 hour shift at work. Then go up to the Arbourthorne after 5.15 pm and back to ASDA to pick up my car for 7.20 pm. I know that red bull gives you wings but i dont drink it. I am not aware that i have ever done any time travelling but i must have been wonder woman that day. So much in a name Smart Parking. Think someone needs to look at the footage again... :mad:

Sigh...... despair......

PLEASE START A NEW THREAD, but as everything you need to know is contained in this thread you'll not need to start your new thread until you receive your POPLA code.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • bod1467bod1467
    15.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st post is VERY CLEAR in bold, capital letters, yet people STILL ask questions here? :eek:
  • CrabmanCrabman Forumite, Board Guide
    9.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I'm a Volunteer Board Guide Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi tajbat147 & welcome to MSE :hello:

I've moved your post into a new thread :)
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    tajbat147 wrote: »

Your thread is now separate and is yours alone! :)

Do feel free to use this thread to ask more questions as and when you need help with your POPLA appeal as we want you to win. But as you started out on the NEWBIES thread I am guessing you must have read the advice given there about appeals and how to win at POPLA.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides