Annual Review

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in IVA & DRO
2 replies 722 views
ami66ami66 Forumite
118 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in IVA & DRO
Well that was a lot easier than I expected :eek:

Supplied a new I&E, new income is £76 a month higher due to tax codes increases and tax credit increases now there's no overpayment.

Although people in IVA's have said their companies refused any form of increase in expenditure I did increase my dual fuel, council tax and water rates all backed by the bills. I also increased my car breakdown, car insurance and groceries as well as adding a new expenditure for my son's train pass for college.

All the increase were fairly small amounts with £25 for groceries being the biggest increase but it meant I now had a surplus income of £1.76 a month :rotfl:

Sent all the information via email and a couple of hours later got the reply 'thanks all agreed, no increase in your IVA payment is required'. :D

No questions or arguments, was expecting something much more so feel a little deflated now :p

PPI Success :- Egg Card - £ 8471.84 ~ HFC Loan - £ 8312.67 ~ Halifax Loan - £ 334.67 :D
DFD ~ Jan 2019 :eek: Christmas 2014 fund ~ £ 150 / £ 500

Replies

• Depth_ChargeDepth_Charge Forumite
    970 Posts
    500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    ami66 wrote: »
    Well that was a lot easier than I expected :eek:

Supplied a new I&E, new income is £76 a month higher due to tax codes increases and tax credit increases now there's no overpayment.

Although people in IVA's have said their companies refused any form of increase in expenditure I did increase my dual fuel, council tax and water rates all backed by the bills. I also increased my car breakdown, car insurance and groceries as well as adding a new expenditure for my son's train pass for college.

All the increase were fairly small amounts with £25 for groceries being the biggest increase but it meant I now had a surplus income of £1.76 a month :rotfl:

Sent all the information via email and a couple of hours later got the reply 'thanks all agreed, no increase in your IVA payment is required'. :D

No questions or arguments, was expecting something much more so feel a little deflated now :p

Hi

Sounds like a very amicable & satisfactory outcome

Well done and best wishes:)

DC
  • ami66ami66 Forumite
    118 Posts
    Hi DC :)

Was a most satisfactory outcome, was really expecting the IVA to want at least some of the income increase.

It's a nice feeling to think we've got at least another year bobbing along on a budget we're managing quite well on.

Better still having really learnt a lesson about finances I've actually been saving bits here and there, selling things on ebay, doing surveys and cash back so have £650 saved for christmas presents :D

Now that's a first for me!! :xmastree: :xmassmile

PPI Success :- Egg Card - £ 8471.84 ~ HFC Loan - £ 8312.67 ~ Halifax Loan - £ 334.67 :D
    DFD ~ Jan 2019 :eek: Christmas 2014 fund ~ £ 150 / £ 500
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals