IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Should we pay??

Options
Hi all, my daughter has received a parking charge from Parking Eye for overstaying parking in Morrisons, Perth - it's to go up to £85 if it's not paid pronto. Help please? I know it's been spoken about on numerous threads but don't know if Scottish situations different . Thanks in advance

Comments

• Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    As this is Scotland it probably best to ignore the situation, unless the car is hired/leased/company , then an appeal should be made. Can you tell us if this is so
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • nac
    nac Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    Stroma wrote: »
    As this is Scotland it probably best to ignore the situation, unless the car is hired/leased/company , then an appeal should be made. Can you tell us if this is so

Very quick reply :D no the car is none of the things you mentioned
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    nac wrote: »
    Very quick reply :D no the car is none of the things you mentioned

Ignore away

No keeper liability in the land of the free
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    I concur with the above, keep all the letters filed. If a letter before claim arrives come back here. It's likely to go to a debt collector to chase this, think they use debt recovery plus/zenith for this
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    nac wrote: »
    Hi all, my daughter has received a parking charge from Parking Eye for overstaying parking in Morrisons, Perth - it's to go up to £85 if it's not paid pronto. Help please? I know it's been spoken about on numerous threads but don't know if Scottish situations different . Thanks in advance

Thought this exact situation was covered in the sticky threads.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure