The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

Options

Comments

• minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've just received my vouchers for the Christmas range products.
  • marris
    marris Posts: 644 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    i got my vouchers too 1 x £2,50 + 5 x £0,50 well i guess i,m gonna buy mince pies as they r only £2
    Jan GC £66,82/100 Jan NSD 17/31; Feb GC £71,67/100 Feb NSD 14/28;Mar GC £81,82/100 Mar NSD 16/31;Apr GC £99,54/100 Apr NSD 14/30; May GC £127,20/100 May NSD 12/31; June GC £70,05/100 June NSD 17/30; July GC £47,52/100 NSD 05/31
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    :j just logged in as no e mails and i have the meat campaign :D
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • JJDaisy
    JJDaisy Posts: 34 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I got my vouchers today for the bakery campaign...has anyone noticed the date on the £2.50 voucher - expires 31/12/2014! I think thats a mistake?
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Finally got invited on the Finest meat campaign. Sure it has nothing to do with the huge pork shoulder I bought last week. £5 off. Not sure i'm going to be able to find anything that cheap in the finest range.
  • koolkatsaffi
    Options
    Got the meat campaign offer so signed up & waiting for vouchers now. :D Looking at the finest meats online that £5 is not going to go very far but Tesco may put more of the range on promotion before Xmas yet. Currently there are some steak & bacon related cuts on offer. £5 is still a good saving whatever! :)

:heartpuls Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE! :heartpuls

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle :)
  • Lizard_Lady
    Options
    Have been invited for the Finest meat selection offer aswel :) my voucher pack should be here around the 9th December :) That's at least £5 towards the Christmas meat for dinner
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    Signed up, got the bakery offer. Vouchers came today, letter says bakery vouchers enclosed, but actually have mest vouchers. We are veggie!
    Phoned the number on website left message, just waiting for a reply.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    Options
    Got invited on to the winter veg programme. :)
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sheep-ali wrote: »
    Got invited on to the winter veg programme. :)

Me too, not sure it's worth driving 20 miles to nearest tesco for £3 of veg. I could join and give them to my mum, she lives nearer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure