The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

Options

Comments

• zoeholt
    zoeholt Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    I signed up yesterday and got the invitation about 2 hours later, hope its better than bzz has been recently
  • lewpster
    lewpster Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No email invitation for me, but after reading this thread logged in and found a bakery invite yum yum : )
  • Amusville
    Options
    I signed up yesterday and have been invited today onto the finest meat campaign!! Very pleased £5 off £5 spend is a winner!
  • Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    It said a £2.50 voucher off a £5 spend and some 50p off vouchers to pass on to other people.

Is it just the vouchers? I thought it was a goody box with mince pies, christmas pudding etc.

It say's that they will be shipping it on 9th December. Shipping seems like a strange word to use for posting a voucher.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Deanied wrote: »
    Is it just the vouchers? I thought it was a goody box with mince pies, christmas pudding etc.

It say's that they will be shipping it on 9th December. Shipping seems like a strange word to use for posting a voucher.

bzz always says shipping even when its only vouchers, I assume its an american term for posting?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Luciferswench
    Options
    I joined after receiving an email invite did all the surveys yet no invites for any of the campaigns :(
    Sometimes i like to imagine that im living on the breadline as a single mum with 3 children to feed and clothe, bills to pay and very little time to myself........ then i wake up and realise im a princess with prince charming by my side and a lovely white castle........ oh wait :eek:
  • koolkatsaffi
    Options
    Thanx OP! :D
    Signed up & done surveys!
    I have moved this last week to an area with a bigger Tesco - old area ahd just a local & an express with fuel - so if it goes on my Clubcard I won't be getting much in the way of campaign invites as used to shop at a huge Morrisons! :o
    Will wait & see! :)
    :heartpuls Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE! :heartpuls

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle :)
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I had the e mail a few weeks ago but never joined. Have now joined and done all surveys. It is very much same as buzz
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Sabrina237
    Options
    Amusville wrote: »
    I signed up yesterday and have been invited today onto the finest meat campaign!! Very pleased £5 off £5 spend is a winner!

Good things come to those who wait- that's a good one! Is that just fresh meat?
    Sealed Pot Challenge 7 (2014) #1851
    SPC 6 (2013) £69.13 SPC 5 (2012) £7.12
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Amusville wrote: »

Me too - plus vouchers to give to friends although it didn't say how much they were for.
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure