LAST CHANCE. Post your energy-related questions on the 'Ask An Expert' board before the end of the day. Experts from MSE's Utilities team look forward to answering some of them
MSE News: Government sells £900m of 1990s student loans
"Nearly £900 million of student loans taken out during the 1990s have been sold off by the Government..."
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards