We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Watch broke twice under 2 year warranty!
dkennedy1001
Posts: 30 Forumite
Hi,
Quick question for any experts on here. I recently bought a watch for around 6K and after 18months it stopped working. I sent it back for repair as it was still under the 2 year warranty and received it back from Switzerland after 4months. Now two months later since the repair and nearing the end of the warranty it has stopped working again and I have requested a refund.
I know after the first 6 months I can request a refund but following a repair do I get another 6 months or do I now have to go with a partial refund potentially? The store are obviously saying I accepted the item and want to send it back for another repair or replacement but I have lost credibility in the watch company now and just want my money back. A watch of this price I was hoping to pass onto my grand kids!
Any advice would be welcome
Thanks
Quick question for any experts on here. I recently bought a watch for around 6K and after 18months it stopped working. I sent it back for repair as it was still under the 2 year warranty and received it back from Switzerland after 4months. Now two months later since the repair and nearing the end of the warranty it has stopped working again and I have requested a refund.
I know after the first 6 months I can request a refund but following a repair do I get another 6 months or do I now have to go with a partial refund potentially? The store are obviously saying I accepted the item and want to send it back for another repair or replacement but I have lost credibility in the watch company now and just want my money back. A watch of this price I was hoping to pass onto my grand kids!
Any advice would be welcome
Thanks
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards