We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Excel Parking Fine from IWM North
RodentLove
Posts: 4 Newbie
Can anyone help. I received a parking charge notice from excel parking when collecting my boyfriend from the IWM north. He was there on a course run by North west ambulance service (NWAS). He was told that if they wanted to park there for the duration of the course then to inform security and give his vehicle registration number. However no one was told what we needed to do if we were collecting someone. I arrived on time to collect but as ther course over ran I was in the car park for 29 minutes. As I never left the car I did not thing to inform security or purchase a ticket/ 2 weeks later I received a parking fine from excel parking.
As I initially panicked I appealed this with them. Which as you can guess got rejected. What should I do as my next step. Appeal with POPLA or ignore.
I also contacted the IWM north to see if they could do anything and there reply was also no because the money was used towards to funding of IWM.
As I initially panicked I appealed this with them. Which as you can guess got rejected. What should I do as my next step. Appeal with POPLA or ignore.
I also contacted the IWM north to see if they could do anything and there reply was also no because the money was used towards to funding of IWM.
0
Comments
-
Get your POPLA code and appeal. Start here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/48161650
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards