We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Help with setting up video sender please!

Hi all,

I have bought a new TV to go in a different room and have got a Nikkai HQ+ 5.8ghz video sender kit.
I currently have a sky + box which already has a magic eye attached for a tv upstairs.
So far I am struggling! I have managed to somehow make the sky prog that is showing on the "old" tv on the new one, but when I use the remote to change channels nothing happens. :(
Can anyone explain in really simple language
a)what I am doing wrong and
b) how to set it up so it works?
What do I plug in to what? The sky box? the "old" tv?
Any help for this novice would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.