We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Scale and curry leaf plants
sussexbaker
Posts: 123 Forumite
in Gardening
Hi all
My curry leaf plant has got a scale infestation on it. I've scraped a lot of them off but obviously it's not going to completely clear it as I've only got the mature ones. I went to Wisley yesterday and bought some SB Plant Invigorator and Bug Killer but I'm loathed to use it because, obviously, I use the leaves for cooking. Is it something I should worry about?
Thanks
My curry leaf plant has got a scale infestation on it. I've scraped a lot of them off but obviously it's not going to completely clear it as I've only got the mature ones. I went to Wisley yesterday and bought some SB Plant Invigorator and Bug Killer but I'm loathed to use it because, obviously, I use the leaves for cooking. Is it something I should worry about?
Thanks
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards