We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Replacement iPad 3 Glass?
foolsgold99
Posts: 414 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
our wee boy has smashed our iPad 3 glass. The screen is ok so I'm going to replace the glass (digitiser).
A local shop charges £60 to replace. However, I've viewed some YouTube videos and I'm sure that I can do it myself.
There are lots of glass (and kits) on ebay/Amazon. All have varying reviews.
My question is can anyone recommend a good retailer/ebay seller to buy the glass from?
Thanks a lot :T
our wee boy has smashed our iPad 3 glass. The screen is ok so I'm going to replace the glass (digitiser).
A local shop charges £60 to replace. However, I've viewed some YouTube videos and I'm sure that I can do it myself.
There are lots of glass (and kits) on ebay/Amazon. All have varying reviews.
My question is can anyone recommend a good retailer/ebay seller to buy the glass from?
Thanks a lot :T
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards