We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Darned Nook
john_haynes
Posts: 21 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have spent two hours on Barnes & Noble books searching for books to download on to my Nook pad, but if it trades in sterling I was unable to find how, as a voracious reader I find little left on the Nook book shop. Am I missing something here:(
0
Comments
-
I think you need to be on http://uk.nook.com/store/books rather than the barnes& noble website?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
