We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
suggestions for a good smart tv box or dongle
auntyrara
Posts: 27 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
I'm asking on here on behalf of a friend who's not an MSE er. Here's what she told me she wants;
I want a smart tv box or dongle so I can connect the internet to the tv and I want to be able to watch youtube and the kittens and tv shows. The reviews on Amazon are mixed so can't decide what to go for.
So if anyone has recomendations it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
I'm asking on here on behalf of a friend who's not an MSE er. Here's what she told me she wants;
I want a smart tv box or dongle so I can connect the internet to the tv and I want to be able to watch youtube and the kittens and tv shows. The reviews on Amazon are mixed so can't decide what to go for.
So if anyone has recomendations it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
YouTube is easy - define 'TV Shows' - iPlayer etc? Specific channels?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
