Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 22

Options

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 February 2014 at 6:08PM
    Options
    E: 06/02 Win £50 (Sunday Express Magazine - Crossword Mystery Word Bonus) covering for Ness13

Answer: SATISFY :D

Call 0907 322 5301 with your answer, name and address.

Calls cost 77p per minute from a BT landline plus network extras and last no longer than two minutes.
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Options
    janE1956 wrote: »
    ROAN for 25a but my crossword says 15a for the mystery word bonus

are we on right paper ? mine says 25 across sunday express
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • janE1956
    janE1956 Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    oddies wrote: »
    are we on right paper ? mine says 25 across sunday express

todays £1000 crossword in the magazine says 15a not sure which one you have
    sorry if i have mixed you up
  • oddies
    Options
    janE1956 wrote: »
    todays £1000 crossword in the magazine says 15a not sure which one you have
    sorry if i have mixed you up

no this one's in the paper not in mag but thank you so much for at least trying to help me :beer: bit stressful when your doing someone else's posts and then someone Goes and posts YOURS fille-lol.gif
  • zaphgb
    zaphgb Posts: 1,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Answer - SECRETARY

Text: ARROW followed by your answer, name & postcode to 65700 - texts cost £1.00 + s/n/c

(eg: ARROW SECRETARY JOHN SMITH W8 5TT)

Phone: 0901 292 5061 & leave your answer, name & address details - BT calls cost £1.02 from BT landlines
    Good luck to all x :hello:
  • luap25
    luap25 Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    oddies wrote: »
    E: 08/02 Win A VIP London Theatre Break (Sunday Express magazine)
    Covering for Ness13 so hoping these are not already posted please post on forum if you have seen any of these and i can then delete :D

app this is already on here somewhere but i did look for it.. sorry. will delete now

PRIZE: 1 Reader win A VIP London Theatre Break to see the Duck House. The Prize Includes Two Top Price Tickets at the Vaudeville Theatre, A Drink at Interval, A Program plus a chance to Meet the Cast. The winnner and a Guest will enjoy a Two Nights stay at the Cavendish London with Champagne on Arrival, Breakfast, Dinner with wine. Also Includes a £100 Towards Travel. Tickets valid on 8th March Meet and Greet will Also be Held on 8th March.

Could you please point me in the right direction for this competition have looked but cannot find ..
  • oddies
    Options
    luap25 wrote: »
    Could you please point me in the right direction for this competition have looked but cannot find ..

Sorry will look and post in tomorrow eyes are to tired at moment I could not find this in ness13 posts but was told it was posted so I deleted mine.
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    luap25 wrote: »

Is this the one you are looking for posted by Ness13?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=64191313&postcount=637
  • oddies
    Options
    Salsa16 wrote: »
    Is this the one you are looking for posted by Ness13?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=64191313&postcount=637

Thank you so much I was just searching for it again but eyes are about gone need sleep :D
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,299 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 2 February 2014 at 10:44PM
    Options
    Details@ TOTAL CARP MAGAZINE

What You Can Win
    ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE...
    Three Daiwa Windcast BR 5000LDA Reels

How To Win
    Call the number below, answer the question correctly and then sit back and wait for us to contact you. If yours is the name drawn at random by the TC computer, we’ll be in touch.

0901 293 2304

Question: What is the name of Daiwa's new free-Spool big-pit reel?
    A: Windcast :):):)
    B: Crosscast
    C: Emcast

Alternatively, you can enter by post to Daiwa Competition (February), Total Carp, DHP Ltd, 1 Whittle Close, Daventry, Northants NN11 8RQ.

CLOSING DATE:FEBRUARY 24TH, 2014

Terms and conditions: Calls are charged at £1.03 from a BT land line. Calls from other networks or mobiles may cost considerably more. Please obtain permission from whoever pays your phone bill. Competition phone lines will open at midday on January 31st, 2014 and close at 11am on February 24th, 2014. Any calls before the start date, or after the closing date, will not enter you into the competition, but you will still be charged for the call.
    The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport