We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheap android tablet/phone with bluetooth
foofi22
Posts: 2,215 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
Can anyone recommend a cheap android phone/tablet that has bluetooth? I only want it for using a single app that I can't get on my blackberry so that's why I am looking for cheap and used.
I was thinking around £30-£40 for a used budget model, but I don't know if that's realistic!
Thanks
Can anyone recommend a cheap android phone/tablet that has bluetooth? I only want it for using a single app that I can't get on my blackberry so that's why I am looking for cheap and used.
I was thinking around £30-£40 for a used budget model, but I don't know if that's realistic!
Thanks
0
Comments
-
-
That's brilliant thanks. It looks like it's cheaper new than used!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards