We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Blackberry Playbook
devdas121
Posts: 52 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Please someone help.
My plabybook stopped charging and not turning on. I have tried charging it but nothing is happening. After continuous charging and after turning on, sign of the battery with a lightning sign appearing and going away. At one time, it started turning on with the writing of Blackberry Playbook with the bubbles, but later disappeared.
I have tried everything to turn it on but not charging.
Thanks
Dev
My plabybook stopped charging and not turning on. I have tried charging it but nothing is happening. After continuous charging and after turning on, sign of the battery with a lightning sign appearing and going away. At one time, it started turning on with the writing of Blackberry Playbook with the bubbles, but later disappeared.
I have tried everything to turn it on but not charging.
Thanks
Dev
0
Comments
-
You have to charge it with the original Playbook charger which I think outputs at 1800mAh. Most mobile phone chargers kick out far less power than this.The man without a signature.0
-
vikingaero wrote: »You have to charge it with the original Playbook charger which I think outputs at 1800mAh. Most mobile phone chargers kick out far less power than this.
I use my Blackberry Mobile charge, this works but just take longer to change.
but to the OP visit
http://uk.blackberry.com/support/tablets/playbook/contact-support.html
they will send you a box via Fedex for you to send the PB to their repair center in Germany via fedex at their expense and then repair or replace within a few days.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards