We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elucidating loquacious ingenuitive titillating entrepreneurial - Bubbs’ Babes :):):)

1…661662664666667…894

Comments

  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Think ebay:)

    Could be up there with HC's shoes!
  • c-101
    c-101 Posts: 151 Forumite
    1 x McVitie's Digestives - Milk Chocolate (332g) £1.50 £1.00

    A v T shop (may help)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    fairclaire wrote: »
    eeerrrrm :o:o I think we are doing a shoe calendar TM :D.......you haven't opened 20 packs of sensations I hope :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Of damn ...there's the barbecue ones wasted.

    Right how about foxes biscuits crumbled over my derrière. .....
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Exactly. Savvy you are perfect just the way you are. And so is DS2!

    That's a 'thanks' from me for this bit!

    (Not that I'm not also thanking the whole post:D. But particularly liked that ending.)
  • Night all x
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,978 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Evening all. Here's a cheery one for the jukebox if that's OK with everybody!:beer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHQmVGFMMgE
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I don't do tights :o......can't stand a sweaty gusset :eek::rotfl::rotfl:

    I have quite a collection of 4p tights. But I hardly ever wear them. :o I even have some of the famous purple ones. ;) Keep thinking they may come in handy for something but not sure what. :rotfl:
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,480 Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I see myself naked in a bath covered in sensation crisps

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Night all x

    Now I know you have 4p shoes TH, so you must join in the fun. ;)

    Night hun x
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • fairclaire wrote: »
    It's after the watershed :D
    Just been looking on amazon to see if their Soap and glory products are any cheaper, as they had a few cheap bits last year.
    This came up on the search :eek::eek: :rotfl:
    http://www.amazon.com/zhe-Fanny-Face-Soap/dp/B002YDTTHG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1384638158&sr=8-5&keywords=fanny+soap
    *Dont look if you are easily offended* :o

    I'm stocking up on shampoo:) - it's PH balanced:rotfl:
    superpoo_zps8d761601.jpg
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.