We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Local Christmas events in Belfast
JoseChungsDoomsday
Posts: 823 Forumite
in N. Ireland
Hi All,
I know the council have a few things planned in December but I was wondering if anyone knew of any local christmas events taking place in December - local lights being turned on, christmas fair for charity etc.
I would ask if there are any local christmas plays etc but I thought that might be pushing it a bit for Belfast
I know the council have a few things planned in December but I was wondering if anyone knew of any local christmas events taking place in December - local lights being turned on, christmas fair for charity etc.
I would ask if there are any local christmas plays etc but I thought that might be pushing it a bit for Belfast
:santa2:
0
Comments
-
I know there is a local fleg protest ,I dont suppose that counts
:o "Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many"0 -
JoseChungsDoomsday wrote: »Hi All,
I know the council have a few things planned in December but I was wondering if anyone knew of any local christmas events taking place in December - local lights being turned on, christmas fair for charity etc.
I would ask if there are any local christmas plays etc but I thought that might be pushing it a bit for Belfast
What about MAC in st annes square ?
http://themaclive.com/whats-on/hatch-adventures-of-the-ugly-duck/0 -
http://visit-belfast.com/whats-on/event/holywood-christmas-lights-switch-on not quite belfast but it looks good.Norn Iron Club member 4730
-
Quite a few events including switching on of lights on these links:
http://visit-belfast.com/whats-on/event-type/seasonal-events
http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/events/?TypeID=17119
http://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/events/Events.aspx0 -
JoseChungsDoomsday wrote: »Hi All,
I know the council have a few things planned in December but I was wondering if anyone knew of any local christmas events taking place in December - local lights being turned on, christmas fair for charity etc.
I would ask if there are any local christmas plays etc but I thought that might be pushing it a bit for Belfast
Just acouple of suggestions Belvoir Players are doing Babes in the Wood from 18/12/13 Box office 02890491210.
Belfast Operatic Company are doing A Christmas Carol 19/11/13-23/11/13 at the Grand Opera House.
Sill0 -
A number of families are having celebrations within their houses on the 25th of December.0
-
QFT are showing "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Muppets Christmas Carol" during the last two week of Christmas.
Sells out very quickly.
Gets you in the mood.0 -
saverbuyer wrote: »QFT are showing "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Muppets Christmas Carol" during the last two week of Christmas.
Sells out very quickly.
Gets you in the mood.
I think both of these movies should be made compulsory viewing during december.
Love them both. :xmassmile0 -
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards