Merlin passes from Tesco/Nectar

Options
Have been saving points for more than a year and finally have enough to buy Merlin passes for the family. Have ordered them today. Does anyone know how long they will take to arrive as we were hoping they'd arrive before Legoland closes on 4th......

Any advice and hints from anyone who has these passes would be much appreciated as it's the first time we've had them. Thanks.

Comments

• *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    We have always had our vouchers within about 5 days, you then exchange them for the photocards once there. Just be warned if you lose a pass for any reason you have to go back to where you had it made. Also you may just want to double check if there are any days you can't use them as sometimes they charge extra for fright night/firework night type occasions. I know we have done legoland for fireworks before which was very good, and we didn't have to pay extra but they seem to change terms all the time!
  • 13Kent
    13Kent Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you, fingers crossed they come in time! Do they take your photos when you collect your pass or do you have to get photos done and take them with you?
  • *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    They do them there- we have done ours at AT and Madame Tussaud's, legoland may be different, but it is straight forward enough. They used a webcam basically. I'm sure the website would confirm that. I think if they can't do the cards you are still allowed entry you just get the passes made up at a later time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure