Christmas Trees on a budget - please post your xmas tree finds here

Options

Comments

• achrnysh
    Options
    B&M are currently selling 6ft christmas trees for £9.99 (apparently reduced). I saw them in store and they didn't look bad at all - bought one and once up and bushed up, they are lovely - quite fluffy too :) it's our first christmas tree too at the new house. Very happy with the purchase, plus it comes in several parts rather than numerous branches.
  • No.1cashcow
    Options
    We also got a real tree from Ikea (Coventry) last year. We waited until last week before xmas and found they had reduced price to £20 and also got £20 voucher to use at future date.
    They also sold a sturdy plastic stand for it...think it cost £10.
    Tree was good quality, put it outside in its stand after xmas and it was still going strong in the spring.
    Will be doing same again this year hopefully.
  • alfieandpebbles
    Options
    I've just ordered a 6ft tree from 24studio reduced from £39.99 to £7.99. However, when you are charged £3 for delivery but the 24studio delivery charge of £4.95 is waivered. I'm not allowed to post a link being a newbie but the item number is 229-451-13AK.
    I thought this was a good bargain as a £40 tree for £11:j
  • maureen59
    Options
    I've just ordered a 6ft tree from 24studio reduced from £39.99 to £7.99. However, when you are charged £3 for delivery but the 24studio delivery charge of £4.95 is waivered. I'm not allowed to post a link being a newbie but the item number is 229-451-13AK.

Was going to get one of the trees from Studio24 but noticed some of the trees have a 28 day delivery time.:eek: I like to put mine up before xmas not after.
    Maureen
  • glindathegoodwitch
    Options

Here's the link;
    http://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/offers-of-the-month-december/christmas/trees/1/6ft-christmas-tree/1?wmpsorigin=search
    ☆*''*•. You have no power here! .•*''*☆
    Begone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!
    ✿¸¸.•*´¯`✿:heart2:✿´¯`*•. ¸¸✿
    Glinda, the good witch of the North 1939
  • alfieandpebbles
    Options
    maureen59 wrote: »
    Was going to get one of the trees from Studio24 but noticed some of the trees have a 28 day delivery time.:eek: I like to put mine up before xmas not after.

I ordered on Monday and received an email to confirm the tree had been dispatched yesterday.
  • alfieandpebbles
    Options
    maureen59 wrote: »

Tree ordered on Monday delivered Thursday.
  • teawithmilk
    Options
    Does anyone know how busy it gets at Ikea on the first day the trees go on sale?? ...are the queues really bad? do they run out quickly or is it better to wait a few days?

Thanks
  • stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 November 2013 at 6:55PM
    Options
    Buy a 6 ft tree for £25 and get a £20 voucher to spend instore in January:D

And you can order your tree instore from today!

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/about_ikea/campaigns/xmas_tree.html
  • lucys_mum
    Options
    Thanks all you MSE'ers - have just ordered the £15 tesco tree. Judging by the reviews on line will either be the winner of the year................or something to keep us amused as a party game after lots and lots of their massively reduced christmas plonk - either way a winner :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure