Can anyone tell me what font this is

pateroo
pateroo Posts: 252 Forumite
I used certain letters from this tub of wooden letters and I need to replace them...can anyone identify the font so that I can try to source them! Many thanks

letters.jpg

Comments

• Hi Pater. It could be one of the following - Google them and look at the images you get. You'll be able to see them for yourself and choose the correct one:

Chubby Cheeks
    Heartbreaker
    Villa
    Cookies

But ... it might not be any of those. All of them have certain things which make me think 'it could be' ... but only you will know because you see them from a different angle.

If none of the above are right, then you could always take a peep at this website http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=101&page=1&text=tree+birds+wood where you'll find 120 pages to start with, of some of the most likely fonts which it might be.
    I've already input your words 'tree birds wood' into their font system so that it will hopefully load for you - but if it doesn't you can put whatever words you wish into the search bar (just above where the font displays begin) and click to enter, and it will show the fonts in your chosen words

On a Safety Note:
    I haven't tested that site for safety, so I'm NOT suggesting that anyone should download a font from there. (I'm also not saying they shouldn't ... but no one should download anything without being absolutely sure of what they'll be placing on their computer, and confident that they won't be introducing a virus to their system.)

Hope this helps Pater. ~ TC. x
    Remember: however thin you slice something, there are always two sides to everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure