🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Capital One Application

Options
Hi all,

I have applied for capital one credit card online 2 days before, & they said they have accepted my application at the end of application. But I didn't receive any email/phone call or anything regarding my application. I have applied for Vanquis at the same time, accepted when they called and they said they will send me card in 7 days etc. I only need one card for light usage and planning to pay in full every month. Now I have to decide between these two cards (only if I am actually accepted for Capital one too) so you think Capital one are doing credit check etc? which card is better to have in these two. I am not working but do have a credit account with very from last 2 years now which is paid in full every month except I have Buy Now Pay Later on it which will be due in March next year. No other credit cards or anything. Which card is my first question & also do capital one actually have accepted me when at the end screen they said your application has been accepted and how much credit limit they start with.

Sorry but I am new to this stuff hence these questions :o

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,105 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Why don't you call Capital One and ask?

I would lean towards them but see what they have offered you.
    apple82 wrote: »

Which card is my first question & also do capital one actually have accepted me when at the end screen they said your application has been accepted and how much credit limit they start with.

Sorry but I am new to this stuff hence these questions :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family