Tesco Hudl

Options
13»

Comments

• im-lost
    im-lost Posts: 1,927 Forumite
    edited 5 October 2013 at 3:53PM
    Options
    Don't you actually need the vouchers to be issued before you can double up the vouchers? The next statement is due in November, by which point the double up on the tablet will be over? I'm sure I read somewhere that the double up on the Hudl was only for a month.

You will also need the points to be credited to your tesco account within the next 2 weeks, as that's the cutoff point for for them being turned in to vouchers in this statement, will they show up in that time?
  • adamc260
    adamc260 Posts: 2,055 Forumite
    Options
    I owned one for about 2 days, whites look more.. 'yellowish' and very choppy performance despite quad core + 1gb ram. When scrolling through webpages it stutters. Ok for the money but i'd pay the extra for a slightly better tablet personally.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    7ewis wrote: »
    How can I get £60 worth of points ASAP? (Let's say I did get there, or close, can I use the points before Tesco sends the physical vouchers out?).

No, you can't spend your points, only the vouchers that get sent out every three months. And as others have said, you don't have much time - the cut-off date for the current collection period is the 19th October - you'll need at least 150 points to get a voucher - for £1.50 - whether the Hudl will be included in any future 'Boost' promotions - maybe.

Curiously, when I saw the thread I though it would be a discussion about the technical merits of the item.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • 7ewis
    7ewis Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    no1catman wrote: »
    No, you can't spend your points, only the vouchers that get sent out every three months. And as others have said, you don't have much time - the cut-off date for the current collection period is the 19th October - you'll need at least 150 points to get a voucher - for £1.50 - whether the Hudl will be included in any future 'Boost' promotions - maybe.

Curiously, when I saw the thread I though it would be a discussion about the technical merits of the item.

Oh okay, I didn't realise that! Guess I'll buy a Kindle Fire HD or Nexus 7 instead then!
  • adamc260
    adamc260 Posts: 2,055 Forumite
    Options
    7ewis wrote: »
    Oh okay, I didn't realise that! Guess I'll buy a Kindle Fire HD or Nexus 7 instead then!

Either wait for the new kindle fire hdx or get the nexus 7 (2013) as the 2012 kindle fire hd is sluggish also =/
  • 7ewis
    7ewis Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    adamc260 wrote: »
    Either wait for the new kindle fire hdx or get the nexus 7 (2013) as the 2012 kindle fire hd is sluggish also =/

Think the Nexus line is probably my best bet then. I might even get a Nexus 5 when that comes out, I need a new phone.

Could kill 2 birds with 1 stone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport