The Co-op membership points

edited 30 September 2013 at 2:37PM in Savings & Investments
2 replies 783 views
lucyxolucyxo Forumite
11 Posts
edited 30 September 2013 at 2:37PM in Savings & Investments
Hi there

I have just checked my online points statement after speaking to an adviser on the phone. I have 249.77 points.
The adviser said that my points will be put into my bank account (voucher points in my bank account)..
So can anyone tell me how much in pounds and pence my points share is worth please?? Just curious.. :cool:

P.s Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place !! :o

Replies

• edited 30 September 2013 at 2:37PM
    typistretiredtypistretired Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 30 September 2013 at 2:37PM
    Your share will depend on the points you've earned and the profits they make through the year. They'll reward you with your share of the profits twice a year.
    Twice a year, the points you’ve earned will be turned into pounds and pence and given to you as cash. This is called your share of the profits.

This is on their website

Your payout in November is an interim payment which normally gives you 1p for every point you have. These points are calculated from what you spend with us from January through till June
    The following June we’ll then work out our total profit, do the final sums and pay you the difference. For example, in June 2009 every point was worth 2p. Your points this time are calculated from the previous year, January to December. If the value of a point in June is worth more than that of November, we will make up the difference.
    "Look after your pennies and your pounds will look after themselves"
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS