🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

ppi refund help

Options
Hi guys i'm new on here and was hoping if you guys can help me out on with my ppi refund.
so here's the story I made claim on my pre approved credit that halifax gave me back in 2005 they didn't explain any of the ppi stuff so I made a claim recently and they offered me a refund of £312.
I was unemployed back in sept 2012 to january 2013 I lost my job after 13 years and was stressed at the time and still paying off some balance on this card but i didn't know that i had ppi and I could use insurance to pay balance if I knew. what I want to know is should halifax compensate me a bit more than the usual refund for ppi premiums and the 8% interest for any period my account was in credit.should I take the offer?

thanks for your help.

regards,

max

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts