EXPIRED Red Spotted Hanky - Free £10

Options

Comments

• Hi Pasipha,

I've spoken to the MSE technical team and they have confirmed the
    email addresses will be deleted after three months.

I can also 100% guarantee that MSE won't, and would never, use your email addresses for anything else or sell it.

Hope that helps

MSE Michael
  • Greenpenguin
    Options
    Which is the link that you're supposed to click on, is it the one that says: Free £10 RedSpottedHanky voucher code*

Or is there a different link that pops up at the time it goes live? I couldn't see another one.
  • PLog86
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    There is no link as such. A box just appears for your email and postcode.

OK, so what happens if you are too late?

Do you just get a blank screen with no explanation at all?

And why does the MSE page say that there will be a link?

I actually did get a link, but, as I said, it just went to a completely blank page.

I'd really like to know how to make this work so I can try again at 13:00, so any help would be appreciated.
  • katiesam
    Options
    MSE Michael - can you let us know the situation with postcodes?

What if our neighbours (with the same postcode) have successfully got a code, does that mean we can't have one?
  • Hi katiesam,

No, not at all. If your neighbour with the same postcode gets a code, that doesn't mean you can't.

MSE Michael
  • cupcake4
    Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 3010 View Post
    There is no link as such. A box just appears for your email and postcode.
    OK, so what happens if you are too late?

Do you just get a blank screen with no explanation at all?

And why does the MSE page say that there will be a link?

Totally agree, MSE page states that there will be a link, so muggins here just waited.... and waited..... and waited.....
    Better things to do really!
  • wysiwyg78
    Options
    Do you have to be on the Red Spotted Hanky homepage to see the boxes appear?

Somebody please answer as I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to get a voucher!
  • Former_MSE_Paloma
    Options
    Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the offer. I hope these points will help:

Once the box appears when the next batch of 2,500 codes are live on the RedSpottedHanky Deals page (next times are 1pm, 4pm and 8pm), you need to enter your email address and postcode.

As long as you enter a unique email address against your postcode (it doesn't matter if a number of your neighbours share the same postcode), you have every chance of getting a code if you're quick enough and they've not all been snapped up.

We're just checking the 'use by date' for the voucher as we had it confirmed that the £10 and subsequent free £5 would need to be used by 31 Dec.

For those who have already received a code and you're trying to use it, as there is a lot of traffic to RSH because of the freebie, it may be best to come back later to book.

Thanks, MSE Paloma.
  • Dephead2004
    Options
    OK thanks will do. The code is stored safely!:)
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    wysiwyg78 wrote: »
    Do you have to be on the Red Spotted Hanky homepage to see the boxes appear?

Somebody please answer as I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to get a voucher!

Just keep refreshing and the boxes will appear and the red strip will be gone. I'll try and screen shot it on the next round.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure