Different bank accounts & credit cards
Hi all, I've just used the balance transfer calculator & eligibility checker to be told Lloyds wouldn't accept my application. My partner & I have good credit, never been in debt so I'm assuming it's because of who we bank with. So, we have joint accounts with Nationwide, I have a seperate account with Halifax. We want to combine 2 credit cards onto 1, 1 credit card is with Virgin & the other is with Halifax. We would just put the new card into my partners name but need to move both cards asap.Any help/advice very much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards