🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Youtube Workout a Day...

Options
124»

Comments

• ladymay
    ladymay Posts: 1,126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Goooooooood afternoon,

How's everyone today? I'm sweaty haha!

So today's workout is here:
    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=52uvwCi03yE

It's a normal 20-minute cardio workout.

It's a nice workout, and I got sweaty, but it's not particularly difficult or challenging if you've already got a good level of fitness. I actually appreciated this today, because I am aching a lot from yesterday still! Each move is repeated four times in an AB pattern, but then you don't do that exercise again in the routine, which means as whole the workout is varied and time flew when I did it!

The other thing I liked about this video is *shock horror* they have 'normal' girl performing the exercises among the ab-fest. The first girl I've seen so far that's above a size 8 in any of these workout videos.

You need to know there is no warm up or cool down even mentioned here, which is shocking in my opinion. The other thing is the trainer. It sounds really mean, but I HATE HER VOICE!!! For the duration of the workout she's doing this weird whispering thing, see what you think.

Pros:
    [*] good entry-level cardio workout
    [*] wide variety of exercises

Cons:
    [*] annoying trainer
    [*] no warm up or cool down

See you tomorrow!

Xx
    2019 Aim: Save £10,000
    Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now
  • LoveaDove
    LoveaDove Posts: 491 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi ladymay - Love your anaysis of the workouts! The link to yesterdays workout (Level 2- BeFit in 30 Extreme) just went to the youtube homepage. Keep up the great work x
    :coffee:
    *Do More of What Makes You Happy*
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    Widelats wrote: »
    If you are a REPS qualified, what do you think of a workout for males? Specifically a 5 x 5 routine on weights? I don't much care about being slim i want to get strong/fit, what do you think?

Hope you've started doing it. Lots of people (male and female) experience positive things when doing the stronglifts programme. (I do a 3x6; the two numbers don't really matter as long as they're fairly low for strength training!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport