Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Yep I just did that one as well.

Bit miffed with the search thingy though. Got a 10 sb search but when I had to put the captcha in it wouldnt take it and after trying several times it said I was timed out and I had lost the award :eek:

Ah well. Don't think it will let me do another till later.

The captcha did that to me - 10 SBs lost>
  • mycatstealschicken
    mycatstealschicken Posts: 466 Forumite
    edited 9 September 2013 at 11:20AM
    Options
    Don't bother with the offer for free knives on sometrics. Its only 16 sbs anyway but it takes you right through the registration process then asks you for £7.99 as part of the validation process.

Don't waste your time (unless you actually need some new knives!!)

Edited to add - bizarrely it just credited the SBs bringing me to goal 100/100. Might try a few extra later but happy for now
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    50SB TS on electricity companies

Never credited for me!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    9SB for 'you don't deserve to be my baby's father, you're sleeping with my ex boyfriend' (guess what I'm watching haha)

You won me 10SB - thanks!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    50SB TS on electricity companies

Never credited for me!

Sorry to hear that, credited fine for me and several others here :( HOpefully it is just delayed :(
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    9SB for 'you don't deserve to be my baby's father, you're sleeping with my ex boyfriend' (guess what I'm watching haha)

9 sb here for that one as well! :rotfl:
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • jenc410
    Options
    HI - is anyone having trouble with tasks? when I click on one I get a blank page? im very new so not sure if i'm doing something wrong

thanks
    Jenn
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    A search for 'katy kicker' won me 6sb.

I got 7 SB for this thanks! :)
    No surveys for me yet this am but its still early. Im at home all day today doing some jobs so will be watching sbtv whilst I work. I hope to get quite a few points this way.

What are the most points everyone has got from watching tv in one day?

I think 20-30 SB when I really had no other way of meeting the daily goal. :(
    Mark7724 wrote: »
    I have just received a survey invite from someone at Tribe Village. These clowns offered a link for 50sb from Swagbucks a couple of weeks ago, after completing the offer and filling in the details I (and some others on here too) received no credit in sb totals.

I have requested that they contact sb and make the credit to my account (have no belief they will!) but if anyone wants the contact that I have complained to please pm me so at least they get grief even if the credit doesn't materialise.

On a brighter note energy survey for 50sb, NOSO, Daily, 6 rounds of sbtv and a search for 12sb mean I'm nearly there for the day :) (note to self - don't get hung up on the target and start doing sbtv all the time lol!!)

Tribe Village is rubbish, it never credited for me a couple of weeks ago either. :p
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    Nothing seems to be working for me in terms of surveys the past few days. Does anyone know of any free offers that credit? Thanks. :)
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I just lost my rag with an overly long DS on car tyres and came out of it. Nothing is worth being at the laptop for that long!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure