Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    A search for 'katy kicker' won me 6sb.

Woohoo! :) I believe you should have found several thousand product review links ;)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    50SB TS on electricity companies. Took around 10 minutes for me to provide genuine thought out answers (in between playing the Xbox 360). Was worth popping SB open while doing so :)

Yep I just did that one as well.

Bit miffed with the search thingy though. Got a 10 sb search but when I had to put the captcha in it wouldnt take it and after trying several times it said I was timed out and I had lost the award :eek:

Ah well. Don't think it will let me do another till later.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    I did that one Katy Kicker. It gave me great pleasure to say exactly what I thought of Npower. They're one of the major reasons I've had to resort to Swagbucks and the like I detest them

Hate to say it, but I'm kinda happy that we aren't the only ones who hate Npower!
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Im back (properly)
    last few weeks have been a nightmare for me as i have only been able to connect via phone or tablet.
    I now have a laptop (YAY) so can watch videos and do surveys with flash :):)
    just completed the 50sb TS on 59 so far no other surveys available....on with the videos
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No surveys for me yet this am but its still early. Im at home all day today doing some jobs so will be watching sbtv whilst I work. I hope to get quite a few points this way.

What are the most points everyone has got from watching tv in one day?
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    on 77/100 would have been 87 if blasted search had credited.

Will come back tonight to reach target. My first time in months I will have reached 7 days in a row but that's only because I have had a week off work.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    on 77/100 would have been 87 if blasted search had credited.

Will come back tonight to reach target. My first time in months I will have reached 7 days in a row but that's only because I have had a week off work.

I am going for my 7th day in a row today too if I can. Although nothing going on yet so will go and do some other jobs and come back later :) Happy swagging all!
  • katedhaka
    Options
    thank you for We all know how this work
  • littlestar1981
    Options
    9SB for 'you don't deserve to be my baby's father, you're sleeping with my ex boyfriend' (guess what I'm watching haha)
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • Mark7724
    Options
    I have just received a survey invite from someone at Tribe Village. These clowns offered a link for 50sb from Swagbucks a couple of weeks ago, after completing the offer and filling in the details I (and some others on here too) received no credit in sb totals.

I have requested that they contact sb and make the credit to my account (have no belief they will!) but if anyone wants the contact that I have complained to please pm me so at least they get grief even if the credit doesn't materialise.

On a brighter note energy survey for 50sb, NOSO, Daily, 6 rounds of sbtv and a search for 12sb mean I'm nearly there for the day :) (note to self - don't get hung up on the target and start doing sbtv all the time lol!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure