hows my business doing?

Options

Comments

• jacques_chirac
    Options
    emsywoo123 wrote: »
    Perth Australia?

Yes, where the cost of living is far higher than here ;)
  • arbroath_lass
    Options
    emsywoo123 wrote: »
    Perth Australia?

More likely to be Perth, Scotland on a UK forum is it not? Especially when the OP quotes their earnings in £.

Unless, of course you know/recognise the OP.
  • jacques_chirac
    Options
    More likely to be Perth, Scotland on a UK forum is it not? Especially when the OP quotes their earnings in £.

Unless, of course you know/recognise the OP.

Had you taken a few seconds to scan the OP's posts, you would see he has been working in Australia. Some of us check our facts before posting!
  • arbroath_lass
    Options
    Had you taken a few seconds to scan the OP's posts, you would see he has been working in Australia. Some of us check our facts before posting!

Why on earth would I look at someone's posting history before answering a specific question?

Surely if OP was in Australia they should mention it and not rely on others checking up on them?
  • jacques_chirac
    Options
    Why on earth would I look at someone's posting history before answering a specific question?

Surely if OP was in Australia they should mention it and not rely on others checking up on them?

Because a quick browse means we can offer the OP advice tailored to his situation. Not 'checking up on them' - being helpful.

Do you have anything helpful to add to the thread?
  • arbroath_lass
    Options
    Because a quick browse means we can offer the OP advice tailored to his situation. Not 'checking up on them' - being helpful.

Do you have anything helpful to add to the thread?

No. Do you :D?
  • jacques_chirac
    jacques_chirac Posts: 2,825 Forumite
    edited 1 September 2013 at 1:29PM
    Options
    No. Do you :D?

I have already tried to be helpful, by clarifying where the OP is living/ working. Unless you have something useful to add, please stop derailing the thread.
  • Dunroamin
    Dunroamin Posts: 16,908 Forumite
    Options

Why assume Scotland rather than Oz when OP has only made 30 posts to read?
  • arbroath_lass
    Options
    Dunroamin wrote: »
    Why assume Scotland rather than Oz when OP has only made 30 posts to read?

As I said this is (generally) a UK forum and the OP said £ not $.

Only the OP can tell how their business is doing. Are they making enough to live on? How much more work can they realistically do? How much more work is there likely to be? What does the OP want from the business - to retire a rich person or just to "get along" for now? And so on.

Anyway I'm out. I was just curious as to why someone immediately thought Australia and that has been answered.
  • cod3
    cod3 Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    If someone posts that they are from Birmingham, I always assume they are in England, not Alabama. My bad :o

OP - I hope you are keeping accurate books.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure