BT cancellation Hell

in Phones & TV
12 replies 1.5K views
2»

Replies

• skea56skea56 Forumite
    405 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker Newshound!
    having found the emailed transcript from that final contact with them. but according to the advisor I just spoke to,I have misinterpreted the wording of the email: even though I asked for them to remove the bt sport element from my account,they actually agreed to remove the "contract term" of the element so that I could move to TT without penalty at that time.
    Still dont no what this means,or how I have apparently had it for 3 months now without being charged...somehow I hardly think ive had it free as a goodwill gesturex
    Must look abt that BT rep
    sk56
    Savings: £2 Jar: £804/£1000
    Debts: Santander 1211.12/1780.47 (32% Paid) Total Debt Paid Off £12871.66
  • nickccnickcc Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    skea56 wrote: »
    having found the emailed transcript from that final contact with them. but according to the advisor I just spoke to,I have misinterpreted the wording of the email: even though I asked for them to remove the bt sport element from my account,they actually agreed to remove the "contract term" of the element so that I could move to TT without penalty at that time.
    Still dont no what this means,or how I have apparently had it for 3 months now without being charged...somehow I hardly think ive had it free as a goodwill gesturex
    Must look abt that BT rep
    sk56

Just had a phone call from BTCare following my request for assistance as I stated above. Excellent response with the money owed being credited to my Bank account, if only their call centres were as helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android

MSE App

Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools