We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Everyone Lobbing Ice-cream (into) Trolleys (with) Excitement

1…792793795797798…1009

Comments

  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Hang on....

    Better shop coming up :money:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • zippydooda wrote: »
    chicken-run-smiley-emoticon.gif









    do it all saturday, lots of Saturday staff working. go to electrical desk, they are more accommodating. mine were not with the pre orders but had their own little section. in a different aisle. also if someone cant tell you the bc. you can google barcode generator and print it off. take that to store.

    My store is sh**.... Electrical desk unhelpful.

    I've done the barcode trick when it was £5 = 1,000pts.

    I'm going to miss this one. As I've had very good luck so far lately :) selling Diablo and getting £35 worth of pts for only £16 cost :T:money:

    And hopefully the ink looks to be a good one too :j so I'm happy to let this pass :) (plus working a lot in the next few days so can't make it to the store anyway)
  • Crisp glitch no longer working in carluke.Just mentioning in case anyone local going to try.
  • wackynut
    wackynut Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    aau1 wrote: »
    Little help please guys...

    I found the RSH code on my junk folder and added it to the offers secion of my Personal Details page.

    When I click "udpate" the page just reloads with no apparent sign of it being accepted. if I move off the page and then back onto it my acceptance code is still showing in the box

    Was it the same for everyone else? Is there anything else I should do?

    TIA

    Thanks for this. I get mail from a couple of other accounts sent to my main one. Couldn't find the rsh codes from them this am. Just logged in and found them in the junk folder. Junk doesn't get forwarded. :)
    N1LDA :)
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Anyone want cheap Walkers crisps ?

    Buy 10 multipacks of walkers Ketchup crisps on a TvA shop

    Rings up at £16.80 instead of £11 because system doesn't recognise ketchup in the 5 for £5.50 deal

    DTD of £11.60 makes cost £5.20

    Assuming PP compares against As "3 for £1.68" the PP for 10 packs should be

    £16.80 v £13.68 = PP of £3.12

    That makes cost of 60 crisps £2.08
    (£16.80 - DTD £11.60 - PP £3.12)

    less than 3.5p per bag :money::j

    You can play about with the flavours so long as out of your 10 bags you have at least 6 Ketchup (hog roast isn't on A.com so I'd avoid that if doing a comparison shop or make that your 10th bag ;))

    Hopefully this will work north/south/east/west. Please let me know your location if it works or not :beer:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    davemorton wrote: »
    Pah!! Just remembered I had a £10 PP I could have used when getting my wine yesterday, oh, why is everything so confuddling!!!

    I forgot to use my conditonal spend either when I got some wine, sherry and port instore. :o

    If I had added another bottle would have got it for free. :(
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    My sofas are here :j :j :j

    :T:T:T

    Hope they are comfy. ;)
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,723 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    tweets wrote: »
    I am sat with my pj's on and dressing gown 14 degrees in here :(

    :eek::eek: been a scorcher here, too hot for bloomin work:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.