52 Week Money Challenge

Options

Comments

• marco1dog
    Options
    Have just put in £17,£18 and £19. Some people seem to have gone from the forum!
    Sealed Pot Challenge 1441

52 week challenge started again £2/£139
    Sealed pot challenge 7
  • sharon80_2
    Options
    Well done to you all so far!

I started this the other way round and have just worked out that it has enabled me to save £748!Am amazed now I come to add it up. Keep going!

I am going on holiday in June and im tempted to restart that way after, but its only a few months to reset again after so...

How have u found the big weeks to put aside, im thinking not easy but have bonus it gets easier everyweek!!!
  • sharon80_2
    Options
    Week 20 for me! :)

£210/1378

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I join from next week? January 1st, so that will be week 1 for me? am going to struggle to put that amount of money aside every week :o but that is an incentive combined with the make £10 a day challenge to make that money to put it aside.

I think I will put the money into my credit union account, as I can't easily withdraw it then.
  • sharon80_2
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Can I join from next week? January 1st, so that will be week 1 for me? am going to struggle to put that amount of money aside every week :o but that is an incentive combined with the make £10 a day challenge to make that money to put it aside.

I think I will put the money into my credit union account, as I can't easily withdraw it then.

Thats a good time to start!! Its a great thread, think will get harder, but great incentive to finish!!! I never started it, but im sure your more than welcome to join! :)
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Hello,

Have been brave!

had paid weeks 1-19 (£190)

and today have paid week 52!

total = £242.

next week hopefully I will pay 51 and so on

xx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • sharon80_2
    Options
    Hello,

Have been brave!

had paid weeks 1-19 (£190)

and today have paid week 52!

total = £242.

next week hopefully I will pay 51 and so on

xx

Ah so you switched? good luck!!! i would like to but maybe next payday! :)
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    yeah, I figured it would be better to have the money going down each week. I don't if I will be able to manage the challenge till the end as one my CC deals ends the 1st July so may need to put the money on that in June but will see. I may see if I can start in January with a pound again but pay it off the other CC..........
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • GreyhoundAngel
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »

Hi, I would also like to join from Jan 1st if that's okay ? Have been AWOL again for a while and really need to get back into the swing of things :o

Aesop, maybe as we're joining "late" we can keep each other company ? I like your idea of combining it with the £10 a day challenge (need to slink back there too :o)

Well done to everyone so far :)

Angel x
    ~ On the Road to Making Dreams Happen ~
    January £10 a Day Challenge £ 0.00 / £750 - (Running Total £1,512.11)
    52 Week Challenge £ 0.00 / £1,378

Debt Owed £23,200 / £19,251 - Mtge Owed Bal £140,000 / £130,940 - Total Debt Balance Owed : £163,200 / £150,191
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, I would also like to join from Jan 1st if that's okay ? Have been AWOL again for a while and really need to get back into the swing of things :o

Aesop, maybe as we're joining "late" we can keep each other company ? I like your idea of combining it with the £10 a day challenge (need to slink back there too :o)

Well done to everyone so far :)

Angel x

Hey Chick.am out at moment but maybe can catch up tonite? Xz
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills