We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Northern rock PPI Claim
valleyboy22
Posts: 425 Forumite
Hi all
Had a Unsecured loan from at the time Northern Rock and sure PPI was on it. Can I contact N Ram and request that this policy be looked at? Im a bit gutted because I cant find any info of when I got this policy so im trusting N Ram to find this information for me.
Cheers
Had a Unsecured loan from at the time Northern Rock and sure PPI was on it. Can I contact N Ram and request that this policy be looked at? Im a bit gutted because I cant find any info of when I got this policy so im trusting N Ram to find this information for me.
Cheers
0
Comments
-
Your hope is that they have kept records. To see what's left, you can ask them but they may say they have no details. If they say that, you'll have to send a SAR and £10 to see what info is left.
See the front page sticky for a templateNon me fac calcitrare tuum culi0 -
Contact them and ask.
customerrelations@nram.co.uk
Give as much info as you can to help them find you.
Telephone if you prefer.
0845 609 9610
Sar if you need it.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/14755530 -
I did and they put me to the PPI insurance company they had at the time, I had no information, they found it and are investigating my claim.
Insurance company is Pinnacle - 0208 207 91210 -
Thanks for the replies. I will await to see what they say and go from there.0
-
I won, 4400 received cheque last week...woo hoo0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
