NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

Noddle report completely blank!

Hi there,

I am a bit bemused by Noddle. A few months ago I checked my report on Noddle and it seemed my record had got mixed up with someone else's (my husband's ex) - some of her accounts were showing on my report, despite the fact that we have completely different names, dates of birth etc.

I reported this via the website, and her accounts no lobger show, unfortunately neither do any of mine! As there are no records, there is no button to report errors to Noddle.

My record with Equifax is fine, I haven't checked Experian yet (I checked that the ex wasn't on Experian but haven't had an updated report since I noticed the missing Noddle info).

Will this lack of record cause me problems? Will it gradually build back up over time? Should I approach Noddle about it?

Thanks in advance,
MHM

Replies

• matttyematttye Forumite
    4.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    You should approach Noddle to sort it out.

Lucky that it's Noddle and not one of the other two though. None of my last 10+ credit searches have looked at my Noddle report. It's by far the least used.
    What will your verse be?

R.I.P Robin Williams.
  • JohalaReewiJohalaReewi Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Last time I saw my call credit (noddle) report it was pretty much blank. Seems that Experian and Equifax get most of the action.
  • izoolsizools Forumite
    7.5K Posts
    All of my accounts are reported to Call Credit, with the exception of BT who don't even report to Experian, just Equifax.

Additionally Nationwide, Halifax / BOS, and Barclaycard all searched my Call Credit in reference to applications I've made with them, so Call Credit are used from time to time.
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum