Has anyones Noddle rating dropped since...

Has anyones Noddle rating dropped since they introduced the paid for Credit score feature?
I have all my accounts debts (no debts just direct debits) running as normal no late payments no over spending all been showing as green on my report for last few years. My credit rating was 3/5 not the best but I wasnt on the electoral register. So I added myself but instead of that taking me to 4/5 I was reduced to 2/5.
Im trying to iliminate that as a reason and am wondering has anyone else seen a drop in ratings with no changes to thier circumstances since the introduction of the paid for credit score feature? Wondering of the lowered rating is to scare people into paying for the credit score.

Please check your noddle.co.uk reports and let me know if it too has dropped?

Thanks so much
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

Replies

• CycrowCycrow Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    as long as the data on the report is correct then you shouldn't worry about the score.

maybe they simply changed the seed to the RNG
  • quidsyquidsy Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Both myself & oh were added to electerol roll on 1st july, his has registered on noddle mine isn't, his raiting has gone up 2 points mine has stayed the same!. I resolved an issue over a month ago of an address that we had never lived at (we live at number xxA but noddle listed both xx & xxA) which was also resolved but hasn't changed online even after the last update. I plan to give it till the next update then contact them again, they have in both instances sent me letters confirming that the disputes have been amended.
    I don't respond to stupid so that's why I am ignoring you.

2015 £2 saver #188 = £45
  • You-kipYou-kip Forumite
    499 Posts
    ryantcb wrote: »
    Has anyones Noddle rating dropped since they introduced the paid for Credit score feature?
    I have all my accounts debts (no debts just direct debits) running as normal no late payments no over spending all been showing as green on my report for last few years. My credit rating was 3/5 not the best but I wasnt on the electoral register. So I added myself but instead of that taking me to 4/5 I was reduced to 2/5.
    Im trying to iliminate that as a reason and am wondering has anyone else seen a drop in ratings with no changes to thier circumstances since the introduction of the paid for credit score feature? Wondering of the lowered rating is to scare people into paying for the credit score.

Please check your noddle.co.uk reports and let me know if it too has dropped?

Thanks so much

I've just checked my Noddle score and it just says "Meaningless & Worthless" instead of numbers! Maybe they've cottoned on to the fact that the Previous Mugs that took notice of their scores now realise that they don't actually mean anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum